Content And Content And Benefits Pomegranate Benefits Pomegranate
Efficacy, Content and Benefits of Pomegranate - Pomegranate which has the Latin name is Punica granatum L is the plant of the family Punicaceae scattered in various subtropical to tropical regions. In Indonesia also found the pomegranate as diverse for each region. In Aceh, for example, called glima, in Batak by dalimo, Dalima Sundanese, Sasak with jeliman and much more.
Pomegranate plants like loose soil that is not waterlogged, with water in the soil. Pomegranates are often planted in gardens as ornamental plants, medicinal plants, or as an edible fruit.
Recognized three kinds of pomegranates, namely white pomegranate, pomegranate red, and purple pomegranates. Propagation by cuttings and root buds or grafts. Pome or pomegranate are often grown as ornamental plants, medicinal plants, or as an edible fruit. Pomegranates can be eaten fresh, as a mixed fruit salad, fruit salad, juice or fruit juice. To make pomegranate juice should be taken with the seeds because the seeds are contained in polyphenolic compounds.
Content of Pomegranate
There are many substances in pomegranate is like granatin, betulic acid, ursolic acid, elligatanin, resin, calcium oxalate, as well as starch, and in the root bark and bark alkaloid containing 1%, 20% elligatanin, metilpelletirine, pseudopelletierine , and others. While the leaves of the plant contain calcium oxalate, fat, sulfur, tannins, and alkaloids. Pomegranate has been widely used to cure various kinds of diseases by traditional society. Let us consider some of the diseases that can be cured by the properties of the Pomegranate.
Efficacy and Benefits of Pomegranate
1. Pomegranate Benefits for Overcoming Osteoarthritis Pomegranate fruit is able to cope with various kinds of diseases such as atherosclerosis and osteoarthritis. Damage caused by thickening and hardening of the arteries and cartilage and joints can be cured by eating this fruit. In addition, pomegranate is also able to prevent the formation of enzymes that destroy connective tissue.
2. Efficacy for Troubleshooting Pomegranate Heart Intake of pomegranate juice can maintain blood flow in the body to remain normal. Therefore, the fruit is very benefit in reducing the risk of heart attack and stroke. Antioxidant properties contained in this fruit helps to keep the bad cholesterol and keep arteries free from clots. Thus the blood circulation will remain smooth and the health of our lungs will remain healthy.
3. Pomegranate Benefits for Overcoming Animia To maintain a healthy blood flow we can consume pomegranate in any way. Iron content is owned by pomegranates may reduce the symptoms of anemia, such as fatigue and dizziness.
4. Pomegranate Benefits for Coping with Cancer Pomegranate consists of high levels of antioxidants called flavenoids. Flavenoids is considered effective in counteracting various cancer diseases. The people who run the risk of prostate cancer and breast cancer should start drinking this fruit juice, as this will help them to reduce further the risk of developing cancer. Consuming pomegranates regularly can reduce PSA levels in the body and helps to fight cancer cells in the body.
5. Efficacy Pomegranate for Stomach Trouble Pomegranate skin and leaves can be used to soothe stomach upset or diarrhea. Pomegranate juice is also used to deal with dysentery and cholera.
6. Efficacy Pomegranate for Dental Care The best benefit of pomegranate juice for dental care is that the pomegranate has anti-bacterial and antiviral ingredients that can help to reduce the effects of plaque on teeth.